Friday, March 16, 2007

Procrastination...

I am supposed to be proofing the print copy of Running Scared. But it's BORING, I don't WANT to. So far, in avoiding this task I've managed to add about 2,000 words to High Speed, and decided to give Best Intention a read over - which entailed a great deal of printing off and putting in folders, but no actual reading. I've sorted out my recipe collection, found the bottle of special screen cleaning stuff and cleaned screens, mine tends to suffer from sticky fingers, and got an awesome amount of dust off the TV. Checked the weather radar, the weather in the UK, read the blogs of Miss Snark and Ally Blake, checked my web stats (still can't believe how many people bother to read my whitterings - I love you all!). SIGH. I'm going to have to start doing something soon.

I hate deadlines.

I know, cooking. I'll go and cook something!

0 people love me: