Friday, May 11, 2007

What I really want for Mother's Day is...

Okay, annoyed now. Its the ads, on telly. Mother's Day is upon us and so they're flogging their little hearts out. So far, according to the evil advertisers what we mother's simply cannot do without includes...

  1. Neil Diamond's Greatest Hits
  2. Crappy gold plated jewellery
  3. Doris Day singing. I mean I thought Mother's Day was for thanking your mother not torturing her.
  4. Red Rooster family feast - including Sara Lee Cholocate Bavarian - Oh be still my beating heart. Actually it probably would be with all that crap in my arteries.
  5. Bunnings - yes just what every mother needs... power tools.
  6. Myer - for those of us after up-market slippers and foot-spas, and
  7. Target - for those of us after down-market slippers and foot-spas, nylon underwear and worrying home accessories

Marvellous... Can't wait to see what I get!

0 people love me: