Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Caitlyn Nicholas Newsletter

I love putting The in front of my name. Makes me feel a bit, you know, regal.

Okay, am very tired.

Newsletter. On Yahoogroups. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/caitlynnicholas/. Have just finished sorting it out, and now people can join. Those of you who I know and love will be press-ganged into joining so don't stay up all night worrying about setting yourselves up a Yahoo account.

I am bribing people to remember me with prize draws every couple of months. Cool prizes. Amazon gift certificates, books and so on.

Am also keen to let people know I won't be inundating them with newsletters. Frankly I couldn't be bothered, the website, this blog, oh and actually writing books, keep me more than occupied without putting together more drivel to email to people.

Not that what I write is drivel.

Okay, I said I was tired.

0 people love me: