Friday, November 02, 2007

Nano-ing away...

Got off to a rocketing start with Nanowrimo yesterday. 2653 words, woo hoo. On Fire, me.

Alas I'm in the midst of my usual start of novel flush - ideas are coming easily, there's lots to write about, the skys the limit. Just give it another couple of days and I'll be tired, flat and crabby - okay MORE tired, flat and crabby.

I've also got a guest-blog to write for the Samhain Publishing blog on the 5th, plus author chats on e-loops on the 4th and 8th. Yes, taking it easy as usual. Hubby is tearing his hair out and its only day two.

sigh.

2 people love me:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic total for day one of Na No. I'm starting to feel really bad about my now defunct 500...

Sandie Hudson said...

Great going Cait, hope today was as good for you.