Monday, February 04, 2008

Name the darn book...

I've made no secret of the fact that I detest the title of High Speed. But despite racking my brain I simply haven't been able to come up with a better one.

So now I've made a list. Yes, its got that serious.

So far the front runner is Drive Me To Distraction.

However, assorted friends and family have suggested...
  • Drive Me Insane
  • Fast Woman
  • Fast Lane
  • The Quick and the ... (something, but not dead)
  • Driving Her Insane
  • Driving Alex Mad (the heroine is Alex)
  • Setting Her Limits
  • Setting Limits
  • No Limits
  • There's No Limit
  • Danger Girl or Dngr Grrl
  • Priceless
  • Limitless

Hmmm!

2 people love me:

Sami Lee said...

I like the fast lane angle. How about "Love in the Fast Lane"? Too cheesy?

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Cait,
I can't say if I like them or not. I had a look around your web, and blog to see if I could find reference to your wip, but I must be blind especially at four am. lol
I love making up titles.

What is your story about? I'd love to come back and have a go at a title for you. Suz :)