Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I got stuck...

I've been really stuck writing The Bunker. I just couldn't get over the fact the heroine was turning out to be one of those annoying perfect people like you see on CSI:whereever (insert town of choice). Beautiful, brainy, undaunted. God, she was so mind-numbingly boring. Then the plot went tits-up and I couldn't think of a way to fix it, so instead I went on ebay and spent lots of money on useful things like teacups, and the whole thing turned into an impromptu break from doing anything that involved my brain.

Of course since easter we've lurched from disaster to disaster, oh rest assured, that hasn't slowed. Gimme a couple of days to get over processing 300 students scholarships, dealing with our latest virus (in children not computers), being outbid on a teacup I really, really wanted, organising to get the possums out of the roof, wood delivered, Miss Bugalugs blind fixed, cooking, cleaning... You know, the usuals. And I'll give a detailed analysis!

0 people love me: