Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm still here!

Phew - just sent off the first round of edits for Secret Intentions. I apologise for not being here as much as usual, but brace yourselves for a blogging fiesta now! Oh I have so much to talk about - the weather has been wet and I've spent many frustrated days inside with my darling children, half the roof is missing due to the fascia under the gutters rotting through and collapsing, and as a result we are running a half-way house for homeless possums.

I am tired.

I am pissed off.

I am moving swiftly from being overwhelmed, to sickness, to exhaustion, to ennui and back to overwhelmed again.

Though, I must add, that at this moment I am clutching a glass of frangelico and lemon juice on the rocks, and have spent the evening filling myself with pizza and ice cream. The cat is climbing the curtains and life could be worse.

Yes, it continues much as it has for the last four years.

2 people love me:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

lol sounds like a ruckuss from hell Cait. :)
At least we aren't wipped out by a tsumani, or facing tornadoes and the such.
Australia, ahhh... the lucky country...
Great to have you back btw.
Suz:)

Sami Lee said...

Great to see you back Cait.

Frangelica and lemon juice. That's a new one on this ex bartender.