Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OMG OMG OMG

Well knock me down with a feather and call me Big Bird. Secret Intentions has made it onto the MyBookstoreandMore Bestseller list.

Yes. I confess I am rather excited.

So a jinormous thank you to everyone who has bought the book. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

And in other news I'm guest blogging over at the deelicious Jess Dee's blog tomorrow...

2 people love me:

Jess Dee said...

Me. Me. I bought the book. Cannot wait to read it. Soon as this round of edits is done, I am digging in.

Congrats for making the top 10!

Jess

Unknown said...

You are the best, but you already know that!

Thanks for the congrats. I was hoping against hope that I'd make it into the top 10 and I did. Huge amount of satisfaction in that for me.