Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Guest Blogging at the Deelicious Ms Dees

Am guest blogging over at the deelicious Jess Dees today.

Am being all posh and know it all (hiding my inner shy side that you guys get to see ALL the time). After a spot of googling have even made witty up to date references to the current financial crisis, so they think I'm extra clever over there. (sigh)

And here is the photo of the exploding pumpkin soup that I was so reluctant to put up on her blog. I'll share it with you guys cos, you know, we're mates, and good friends never laugh at other good friends misfortunes. Okay, well not to their faces.

Facebook has a lot to answer for. That is all I have to say. The subject is now closed (although I am still getting pumpkin out of the extractor fan in the ceiling and shall be for some time from the looks of it).

4 people love me:

Jess Dee said...

*Snort*
Eh hem. Promise not to share this pic with anyone.
LOL.
Did I ever tell you about the time DH put a squash in the microwave without pricking holes in it first? The damn thing exploded, the micro door shot open, glass dish flew across kitchen, shattering into a gazillion pieces and bits of squash landed everywhere - including hubby's pocket. It was not a pretty sight.

Jess

Unknown said...

Aw thanks love.

Awesome exploding squash story. Squash in hubbys pocket? Cooool. You know we might be onto something here. Are people aware of the dangers when cooking curcubits. ARE THEY AWARE??

Children could be at risk.

Yes. I am going to write to the Prime Minister about this.

NAVAL LANGA said...

To Ms. Caitlyn Nicholas

I have just read some of your posts. I liked the writing style.

I liked the way in which you put the words in creating the whole scene of a meaning. For other aspects of the writing, I shall talk later on.


If you are interested in reading short stories and other writings by an Indian author, do visit my blogs.

Naval Langa

Amanda said...

Love it!!!

And of course the question begs... did you salvage it and did it tast great!!

Have sent a couple more emails... I think your trash loves me! Email me off line and let me know best email contact!

Hope all is going well!!

Amanda x