Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Invitations

My hand hurts and I've got a splitting headache, I'm developing RSI, I've got bruises at the base of my thumb and even the beginning of a blister.

What have I been doing?  Making party invitations, that's what.

Here is what I have cut out today (yes a list).

  1. 20 witches hats
  2. 20 bats
  3. 20 spiders
  4. 40 gold stars
  5. 40 silver stars
  6. 20 purple notes
  7. And curled 10m of ribbon

I think they've come out okay though, and the kids are so excited :)

Now I just have to figure out who to give them to.  Coaxing names out of a 3.5year old is not easy. So far we have Alex the boy, Alex the girl and the other Alex.

Marvellous.

2 people love me:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Where's mine. lol :)
As for the receipes the only one from mind is, Death by Chocolate. lol... best desert ever.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Ouch on the RSI but great looking party invites. Love the Alex replies :))