Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Garden photos

The sunflowers have come out.

And my purple king and rattlesnake beans are doing spectacular things

And is it just me or does this cucumber look very... very...

cucumbery?

:)

3 people love me:

Quixotic said...

Very cucumberery indeed. I just harvested my first home-grown cucumbers and was blown away to discover they actualy have a taste!! A very yummy one even!! My beans are shit though, first flush were lovely, the ones I got the other day were bitter and horrible, now the ones on the vine are have gone all pale and weird. Oh well, next!!!

Sande said...

Ah. A blogger who is geographically close. My husband will be in Sydney tommorrow.

Loving your vege's. We grow stuff too ... mostly to feed the bugs and birds but they do leave us some.

Sande said...

Ah. A blogger who is geographically close. My husband will be in Sydney tommorrow.

Loving your vege's. We grow stuff too ... mostly to feed the bugs and birds but they do leave us some.