Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mummy, please, pleeeeeease stop singing

It was my rendition of "I'm freeeeeee, freeeeeefalling" that reduced her to this...


We've had a rash of discombobulated fairies at our house today. Clearly there are OHS issues I need to address. Poor fairies.

And, I'd just like to update everyone on my slightly over-confident claims about never buying chamomile tea again.  The brew resulting from my carefully picked flowers tasted exactly like water, was a pale urine colour and had one boiled spider and four boiled beetles in it.  Yum.  I think the flowers are too young and I need to perfect my de-beetling technique.  That'll teach me.

sigh.

2 people love me:

Veronica Foale said...

The poor poor beetles. *shakes head*

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Is there a society for the protection of cruelty to bugs! We know there is one for children who have to endure parents singing! I know I have ABBA singstar!