Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Fly trap update

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments about my norks on Sunday's post.  It has completely inspired me and I have decided to copy Guccimama and have Half Naked Thursday on my blog - yes, henceforth I shall be plastering my nekkid bits... oh as IF.

And, to the person who emailed me to inform me that if you zoom in on that photo, you can get them up to almost life size - I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

Anywaaaaaay.

I am sick with a rotten cold AND my life has exploded.  When I woke up this morning I had decided I could just about send Miss 4 back to school with a clear conscience (when I picked her up this afternoon the front of her top was crispy with snot - goddammit - tomorrow I'll dose her up with drugs so its not so obvious I'm a bad bad mother) and was looking forward to a few days during which I had nothing to do except execute a well organised countdown to Miss 4s birthday party this weekend.

Sigh.

Within the space of four emails and two text messages I ended up with about 45 MILLION other urgent things to do, AND hubs is dealing with a massive massive crisis at work so I haven't seen him for days, AND I had a huge panic about the party this afternoon and ended up running around random supermarkets with a Very Runny Nose and No List.

I cannot even remember what I bought.  Well, I do remember the gigantic packet of chips, because I ate them, and I spent the afternoon teaching my children to suck M&Ms onto the end of a straw and drop them in a bowl (you could Feel The Serenity in our house for an entire half hour once they got the hang of it) and I know for a fact that M&Ms were not in my vicinity pre-shopping.

Um.  So. Flytrap.

Not a success.  I think that one fly died of boredom.
Hmm.

1 people love me:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

lol I saw your post heading and thought, I wonder what she is up to now. lol lol..
As for the fly trap, yeah, I'd give it up as well.

I hope you are feeling better. :)