Saturday, May 21, 2011

Introducing the NEW Bane of my Life

Up until now the bane's of my life have included the following...
Him

And him

And her

And also her
Yes, my cup runneth over, not necessarily in that order.

However, I now have one more item to add to this list.
OH DEAR GOD
Miss 6 has taken-up tap dancing.  Our house has wood or slate floors.

At first she was reticent to practice at home, but with some encouragement from ME (yes, I never learn), she now has her tap shoes adhered to her feet.

I get a 'going to bed' tap dance, a 'wake up in the morning' tap dance (my clear favourite), an 'I've done my homework' tap dance, a 'just because I love tap dancing' tap dance, and even a pre-dinner I-won't-eat-until-I've-practiced tap dance.

sigh.

4 people love me:

Mel said...

Well, aren't you the lucky one. Thankfully, tap dancing isn't something either of my kids were interested in doing.  However, playing guitar with powerful amplifiers is.  

Katherine G said...

Ah they all look kinda cute to me, especially the first one. All you need now is someone to take up drumming.

Caitlyn Nicholas said...

Nooooo, not drumming, anything but that.  And yes, the first and furriest one is my clear favourite :)

Caitlyn Nicholas said...

You see, they never explain these things when you get knocked up. Its all awwww, a baby, so cute, lucky you.  No one ever says, OMG buy earplugs, and a vat of patience, they have it on sale at Target and you can put it on lay-by. sigh.