Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Search for an Author Photo

So, the Gods of branding, and the marketing gurus at Momentum, have required me to come up with an author photo.  A cool, calm and sophisticated author photo.

This one was discarded...

I risked life and limb for this photo. I DID
As was this one...
What? Xmassy and quirky.
It shows readers I have personality
Or something
And when I finally found one that I thought would be okay I sent it out to my family for final approval. Now I love my family, I really do, but...
This is what hubs did to it
And this is what my sister did to it
Thanks guys.

5 people love me:

Jess Dee said...

I like the Xmassy, quirky one. Gives readers a real feel for the author. Do it, Cait. Momentum will definitely appreciate it.

LYBliss said...

I think the Christmas one- very festive.. I'd buy a book based (soley -souly - sole-y) entirely on that photo alone.

farmer Liz said...

the first two are WAY more interesting.....

Caitlyn Nicholas said...

Good to know, I shall mention it to the marketing people, this could be the beginning of a whole new campaign!! ;)

Caitlyn Nicholas said...

Thank you Jess, as always, for your excellent advice. I can see the years of marketing experience coming to the fore! :D