Sunday, October 07, 2012

Where You Stood...

Have you heard about Fat Mum Slim's photo a day??  Click here. All will be explained.

I've been wanting to take part since January (it may or may not have been some kind of new years resolution thingy, ahem) but I keep missing the start of the month and then deciding I'll do it next month and then children, writing, husband, dog, world oil crisis (pick excuse) blah etc blah blah...

Anyway.

Better late than never, as they say.

Where You Stood...

I stood there, on the end of that jetty and peered down into the water.  It was so crystal clear that you could see the fish waiting in the shade for the next fisherman to give them a free feed. The breeze was light, just enough to take away the heat of the sun, and the lap lap of the water against the wooden piers was blissfully soothing.

For the first time in weeks my mind slowed, stress drifted away, and I realised that however things turn out, its all going to be okay.

Pic taken at Koala Shores, a holiday park at Lemon Tree Passage in the Port Stephens region of NSW. Highly recommend the place, esp if you've got kids.

0 people love me: