Saturday, January 12, 2013

Drive Me To Distraction goes FREE (and is an ARR Award Finalist)

So yesterday I christened my new laptop by snorting tea all over it.  You see I'd just checked out the Australian Romance Readers awards and discovered that Drive Me To Distraction is a finalist in their Romantic Suspense category.

Yes there I am, the highlighted blue one.
Can't see it?
No neither can I
Link is here: http://australianromancereaders.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/2012-arr-awards-finalists-announced/
Well, WOO!!

But wait, there's more.

You see one email discussion led to another and Momentum and I decided to put Drive Me To Distraction on the Free list, just to say thanks for voting for the book :)

So, if you don't have a copy, here are the links...


Drive Me To Distraction has hit the free list on Amazon with style.  It is currently #145 overall, #1 in Sports Fiction, #8 in Women's fiction, #13 in Contemporary fiction, #48 in Romance and #98 in general fiction.

WOO indeed :)

0 people love me: